Trailer Sailers insurance made easy
The Nautilus Marine Boat Insurance Policy has been designed to provide cover for legally Trailerable Sailing boats.
Cover includes accidental loss or damage through events such as collision, sinking, grounding, fire, vandalism, storm or theft to hull, motor(s), spars, equipment and accessories, boat tender and personal effects in or on your boat, including land transit protection.
The policy can be tailored to suit your individual boating needs.
Key benefits for Trailer Sailer owners include, but are not limited to:
- $10,000,000 Legal Liability as standard (other limits available upon request);
- 125nm full race cover for Yachts and Catamarans included at no additional cost;
- Yacht Racing Entry fees cover up to $2,000;
- Personal accident cover for the named insured up to $50,000;
- No depreciation deduction on claims for mechanical or electrical components of the motor up to 5 years in age;
- Agreed value for 2 years on new boats from the date of first registration;
- Tyre and Rim cover;
- New Zealand wide transit cover.